Applications without cover letters will not be considered for this position.
Employment Training and Outreach Coordinator for the Women’s Employment & Resource Center (WERC) at Empowered Pathways.
Job Type: Full-time (35 hours weekly)
Salary: $28,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- Bachelor’s degree in a human resource, human service, or communications related field (Social Work, Human Services, Human Resource, Communications/English) and at least 2 years of human resource or public speaking experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. EXCELLENT written communication skills, in both formal and informal contexts. *Proficiency with public speaking is a must. **
- Exceptional oral communication skills, both in an individual and a group/ public context.
- Must be sensitive to women’s issues, particularly women in transition who are attempting to re-enter the workforce. A non-judgmental attitude with regard to all clients is critically important.**
- Intermediate to expert computer skills in word processing, data entry, analysis, and electronic communications (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Familiarity with local employers preferred.
- The ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a wide variety of personalities.
- The ability to communicate with and potentially supervise peers.
- The ability to maintain and enforce strict confidentiality.
- Current valid driver's license and vehicle availability.
We are seeking creative, talented members of the community to submit designs for our Tables & Tastings fundraising event! Table Designers put together unique creations following a theme of their choice, to be sold at silent auction. The deadline for signing up to be a table designer is April 1st, so don't wait until it's too late!
To complete our Table Designer Registration Form, just click here! More information can be found below, along with download-and-print resources to help you along your Table Design adventure!
Tables & Tastings provides a unique opportunity to support the local community, advance our agency's mission, and increase your brand awareness. Even better, you can do all of that while attending one of the area's premier fundraisers!
In order to serve a diverse base of individuals and businesses, we offer several different sponsorship options, which are outlined below. You can choose the benefits that match your needs, and the cost that fits your budget. In addition, area businesses can always ask to be connected with Table Designers in need of a Table Design sponsor, giving you the opportunity to work with a creative partner to feature your products or services as the core of one of our event's unique creations!
We offer a variety of services for schools and other educational institutions. Dispute resolution can help by providing tools to teachers, administrators, staff, parents, and students to address a wide range of issues without adding cost. Empowered Pathways has a long history of providing innovative, evidence-based services for schools and youth in our community.
These individual services are available at our offices, at the school building, or can even be incorporated into an integrated school-wide program with training, peer programming, and other wraparound services.