WERC to Work - Professional Pathways Program
Time & Location
About the Event
Have you hit a wall with your job search? Do you need a computer refresher course? Nervous about job interviewing? We can help! Job searching can be exhausting, overwhelming, and frustrating. We know! WERC is the coach you need to help you train the right way.
We’ll show you the best tricks & tips happening today to help you LAND your dream job! For over 30 years WERC has helped women successfully enter the local workforce by providing specialized training programs and one-on-one personal assistance. We invite you to join us in our friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are proud of our success rate — 80% of our graduates are employed within 6 months of completing this course!
The program runs from Monday to Thursday each week, starting at 9 AM to 2 PM. Topics we cover include:
- Computer and Microsoft Office training: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The latest trends in resume & cover letter writing
- Essential & proactive job searching and interview preparation – Before, During & After
- Strengthening your transferable and soft skills
- How to give your best first impression
- Customer service training that works!
- Problem Solving and Time Management strategies
Give our office a call for more information and to register. Phone: 315-724-1718