The stress. The anxiety. The pure, cold dread. If these are your feelings about public speaking – you are in the great majority. But who wants to be like everyone else? Not us! So grab the mic by the horns and learn the clearest way to remain true to yourself while overcoming the gut wrenching distress of public speaking.
You will leave feeling more confident to take on your next presentation, group discussion, business meeting or networking after hours with more control and calm than ever before! In this four to five hour training, you will gain both skills and confidence!
Key Points to Be Covered:
- Strategies that will help overcome your fears and control your nerves!
- Tips that can help you with everyday speaking from large presentations to speaking up in meetings
- Hands-on (and fun!) exercises to help ease your mind and body
- How to prepare for a successful speaking engagement or presentation
- Tips for large and small scale speaking