Empowered Pathways and other Dispute Resolution Centers offer affordable, high-quality Dispute Resolution Services. These services are available to all members of the community, including your organization. However, there are good reasons to want to handle conflicts withing your organization:
- Transportation and scheduling make using a Dispute Resolution Center inconvenient
- Referrals from your organization would be relatively frequent
- Your community faces unique, challenging issues requiring subject-matter expertise
- Dedication to promoting dispute resolution skills in your students/employees/members
- Focus on further reducing the cost of conflict in your organization
- Building unity and collaboration within your community
Empowered Pathways can help you to achieve these and other goals by working with you to build your own, internal dispute resolution program. Conflicts that arise will be handled not by an outside agency, but by those who live, work, or learn with those in crisis (their peers). Training, education, standards of practice, and more can be provided to ensure that your organization is providing and receiving the same high quality of service that you would expect from a Dispute Resolution Center practitioner.