Mediation Training for Volunteers
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you a community-minded person looking for a volunteer opportunity? We would love for you to join our team of volunteers!
Mediation skills can help you gain valuable experience if you are...
- pursuing a criminal justice/legal internship, degree or career
- gaining experience in counseling, human resources, or youth services
- a retiree looking to give back to the community
- looking for networking, team building, and employment opportunities
- interested in helping people resolve conflicts
Register for our virtual training program that begins April 2. The series of six training sessions will be held: April 2 & 3, April 9 & 10, April 16 & 17. The time of each session will be announced soon.
For more information and to receive an application, please call 315-351-2757.