Tue, Jun 06|
Women's Employment & Resource Center
Interview Skills Class
Do you need help preparing for job interviews? This class is for you!
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2023, 9:00 AM – Jun 07, 2023, 12:30 PM
Women's Employment & Resource Center, 502 Court St suite 234, Utica, NY 13502, USA
About the Event
Job interviews can be intimidating, but we can help you to be prepared and confident -- Join us for our excellent Interview Skills Class!
This two-day class will be held Tuesday June 6 and Wednesday June 7, from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM both days.
Topics covered include:
- Commonly asked questions during an interview & how to answer them.
- Prepare for phone, Zoom, and in-person interviews.
- How to answer tough questions.
- What to do after the interview
- How to ask tough questions
and much more!!
The class is FREE, but requires ADVANCED REGISTRATION. Email or call Melissa to reserve your spot:
Phone: 315 - 724 - 1718 ext 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!