Fri, Jan 10|
Basic Mediation Training
Volunteer opportunities now available for community-minded Mediators!
Time & Location
Jan 10, 2020, 9:00 AM – Jan 11, 2020, 5:00 PM
Empowered Pathways, 502 Court St, Suite 234, Utica, NY 13502, USA
About the Event
Are you a community-minded person looking for a volunteer opportunity? We would love for you to join our team of volunteers! We are offering a four-day training in Basic Mediation, beginning January 10, 2020.
Mediation skills can help you gain valuable experience if you are...
- pursuing a criminal justice/legal internship, degree or career
- gaining experience in counseling, human resources, or youth services
- a retiree looking to give back to the community
- looking for networking, team building, and employment opportunities
- interested in helping people resolve conflicts
Training is January 10, 11, 24, 25 from 9 am to 5 pm
Presented by John McCullough
FREE with a two-year volunteer commitment.
$350 for professional development purposes
$120 for CDRC Staff and Volunteers
For more information and an application, call (315) 724-1718 or email to email@example.com